Sunday, February 3, 2019

Review: Falling for the Backup

Falling for the Backup (Assassins, #4)Falling for the Backup by Toni Aleo
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

While technically this was a novella, I still felt like there was enough of a story to make me fall in love with this sweet couple. It certainly was a palette cleanser from the drama in the Assassins series to this point. But there is angst in these pages, folks. Aynslee is a "heart of gold" kind of girl, with a lot on her plate and nothing to show for it. And Jordan is a man with something to prove, not only to his team but to himself and the world. My favorite thing about this book? The banter and general playfulness between these two is so sweet, you could get a toothache. And their love seems to be one for the ages.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment