Saturday, February 2, 2019

Review: Blue Lines

Blue Lines (Assassins, #5)Blue Lines by Toni Aleo
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was so ready for Erik and Piper that I skipped over #4 and went straight to #5! Unfortunately, I was a little disappointed. I love Piper - she is sweet, an adorable free spirit and not a woman to be crossed when preggers! Seriously, there is a scene in this book that had me laughing out loud - Piper has it in her to be a complete badass. Erik was hard to warm up to. He's a real player, and has played basically the whole field and then some. The redemption story is there though and when push comes to shove, Erik realizes that he has to be loyal and become the man that Piper deserves (and so does his little soon-to-be-child). I struggled a lot with liking Erik though, but by the end he won me over. And later in the series, I do really love this couple when they make guest appearances.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment