Friday, February 1, 2019

Review: Empty Net

Empty Net (Assassins, #3)Empty Net by Toni Aleo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Aaaaand book #3 of the Nashville Assassins hockey series is in the bag. Every progressive novel has gotten progressively more dramatic and this one did not disappoint. I loved Audrey from the past books - she was quirky and sweet, with an obvious secret. And that secret is rather terrifying to anyone who has ever been in a verbally abusive relationship. This one hit a little hard and all I wanted was a very happy ending for Miss Audrey. And that happily ever after was waiting in the tragedy-stricken Tate Odder. Poor guy! I really loved these two once they got their acts together, especially their playful banter and crazy antics. And Tate OODDDDEEERRR had me crying at the end. Another very sweet hockey romance for the annals.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment