Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Review: Taking Shots

Taking Shots (Assassins, #1)Taking Shots by Toni Aleo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I kicked off the new year with this cute little novel. I love a good hockey romance, and this couple was perfect to kick off the series. Elli is adorable - sweet and sassy too. I love her story with Shea, the uber-masculine captain of the Assassins. Honestly, later in the series, I always giggle when these two crazy kids show back up because they are the heart of the Assassins family that grows. And I love that this author writes real women, with insecurities and not the "perfect body" that we get pushed all the time from Hollywood and media. The only thing wanting in this book was more of it!

View all my reviews



 So I'm back - it's 2019, and time to get back to book blogging. Last year, I managed to read 280 books, but a failed at reviewing them all. So this year, my goal is to write reviews for every book I read.

I'm already playing catch up this month, but I hope to be back in the saddle again and make it through the year with some great new books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment